Therapy Training Course Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance onto the course is at the discretion of the school principal, and subject to interview.
2. Additional to the fees for the course, students are required to purchase any textbooks, and equipment/clothing as discussed & as per the school resource document.
3. Home study & case study assignments are an essential additional to practical class dates.
4. Students are expected to complete all assignments by the due date set.
5. Marking for assignments not completed within 6 Weeks following final class date will be charged at £10 per document marked.
6. At the discretion of the principal, students may be asked to leave the course for the following reasons:
a) Persistent poor time keeping.
b) Persistent failure to complete assignments by the due date.
c) Failure to complete the required number of teaching sessions.
d) Failure to perform in a manner consistent with that of a professional Therapist/Reflexologist.
e) Failure to comply with the agreed terms of payment.
7. Students are expected to attend all course session dates. Should this prove impossible due to unforeseen circumstances, dates will be offered to the student to make up for time lost, for which a charge of £30 per hour will be levied.
Course Certification will only be given upon full completion of the course, including, completeion of all coursework, case studies where required and meeting the required standards for practical treatments.
8. Students will be recommended to Professional Reflexology for qualification at the discretion of the principal, subject to full completeion of the Professional Reflexology Practitioner Diploma.
9. Following acceptance onto the course no refunds will be made on any booking fees and course fees paid. There is a 14 day cooling-off period for fees paid in advance of the 14 day balance due date.
10. In the event of a student leaving the course at any time after registration day and prior to course completion they will be liable for the unpaid fees for the duration of the course
Should the student make an application to defer to a future course, any deferment will only be granted with the agreement of the school principal, and any outstanding fees being paid.
12. Insurance for student’s property is always the responsibility of the student
13. It is a requirement of the academy that all Reflexology students become Student Members of Professional Reflexology.
14. Students must agree to be governed by the Codes of Practice and Ethics as published by the Professional Reflexology Association (https://www.professionalreflexology.org/codes-of-practice-and-ethics).