Thank you for choosing Essential Therapies reflexology & holistic academy for your Therapy Training. You can enrol on your chosen course by completing the form below. Once I have received all of your details you will receive an email from me with your course costs and invoice and details of how payment can be made.
Submission of an application to study indicates your agreement to our payment terms and T’s & C’s (which appear in full below).
Course Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance onto the course is at the discretion of the school principal, and subject to interview.
2. Additional to the fees for the course, students are required to purchase any textbooks, and equipment/clothing as discussed & as per the school resource document.
3. Home study & case study assignments are an essential additional to practical class dates.
4. Students are expected to complete all assignments by the due date set.
5. Marking for assignments not completed within 6 Weeks following final class date will be charged at £10 per document marked.
6. At the discretion of the principal, students may be asked to leave the course for the following reasons:
a) Persistent poor time keeping.
b) Persistent failure to complete assignments by the due date.
c) Failure to complete the required number of teaching sessions.
d) Failure to perform in a manner consistent with that of a professional Therapist/Reflexologist.
e) Failure to comply with the agreed terms of payment.
7. Students are expected to attend all course session dates. Should this prove impossible due to unforeseen circumstances, dates will be offered to the student to make up for time lost, for which a charge of £30 per hour will be levied.
Course Certification will only be given upon full completion of the course, including, completeion of all coursework, case studies where required and meeting the required standards for practical treatments.
8. Following acceptance onto the course no refunds will be made on any booking fees and course fees paid. However, there is a 14 day cooling-off period for fees paid 28 days in advance of the course date. The balance is due 14 days before the practical date. Access is only granted on to the Student Hub once full payment has been received.
9. In the event of a student leaving the course at any time after registration day and prior to course completion they will be liable for the unpaid fees for the duration of the course
Should the student make an application to defer to a future course, any deferment will only be granted with the agreement of the school principal, and any outstanding fees being paid.
11. Insurance for student’s property is always the responsibility of the student
12. It is a requirement of the academy that all students become Student Members of Professional Beauty Direct unless you already have insurance in place..